The WiLD Experience is a three day leadership development program to develop your leadership capacity through our Whole Leader Development Tools, and to give you all you need to implement these tools in your organization. After receiving your application and confirming your acceptance, you will receive instructions for making payment followed by confirmation of your registration.
UPCOMING WILD EXPERIENCE DATES
April 20-22, 2016 – Seattle, Washington – REGISTRATION CLOSED
July 13-15, 2016 – Seattle, Washington – REGISTRATION CLOSED
October 24-26, 2016 – Seattle, Washington – REGISTRATION CLOSED
July 17-18, 2017 – Indianapolis, Indiana – REGISTRATION CLOSED
June 13-15, 2018 – Seattle, Washington – REGISTRATION CLOSED
October 10-12, 2018 – Seattle, Washington – Registration Closing Oct. 1
The WiLD (Whole + Intentional Leader Development) Experience is a three-day program where you will get personalized feedback on each of the 10 developmental tools in the WiLD Toolkit, as well as be coached by other leaders from a range of organizational contexts. Whether you would like to be certified as a WiLD Toolkit Coach or Facilitator, or are simply in need of a transformational developmental experience to help you get prepared for your next leadership challenge, the WILD Experience is for you. The sessions include:
- Leader Identity, Personality & Character
- Calling and Purpose
- Purposeful Goals
- Composure Under Pressure
- Learning from Experience
- Building Strategic Networks
- Investing in the Learning and Growth of Others
LEVELS OF ENGAGEMENT
Three levels of participation:
- Participants: Participants are those seeking an in-depth whole leader developmental experience that is relevant to their professional lives and yet deeply personal. All participants also gain an understanding of how the WiLD toolkit can be applied in their organization.The training is from 8 am to 1 pm each of the three days.
- Certified Facilitators: Those seeking to facilitate team or group conversations regarding the WiLD Toolkit attend the WiLD Experience and the additional coaching training in the afternoons from 2-5:00 pm on each day.
- Certified Coaches: As part of the WiLD Experience, participants desiring to become Coaches gain an in-depth understanding of each tool and its coaching application. Certified coaches also receive access to coaching resources (i.e. coaching intake forms, coaching wisdom, coaching primers, etc.) and attend additional training from 2-5:00 pm each day
All participants who complete the 10 tools in the WiLD Toolkit and attend the three-day WiLD Experience receive a Certificate in Whole Leader Development.
Fill out the form below and we will follow up with details on costs and other requirements.
Outcomes for participants in the WiLD Experience include:
- A transformational moment of reflection, awareness, and action regarding your personal development as a leader or potential leader.
- Each participant completing all requirements will receive a Certificate in Whole Leader Development.
- Ability to facilitate developmental conversations with others.
- Increased self-awareness.
- Clarity around purpose and calling.
- Extensive knowledge of the WiLD Toolkit, including all ten tools and feedback reports.
- Developed capacity to use the WiLD Toolkit to coach and develop the leaders around you.
- Optional certification as a WiLD Coach or Facilitator.